life. society. culture. work. women. education. justice. satire. hairstyles

Friday, June 01, 2007

don't you know rohit verma.

If you understand Hindi then you'll appreciate this little TV advertisement. And if you don't then ask someone to translate it for you. According to statistics 1 in 6 people in the world are Indian - so you should be able to find someone who knows a bit of Hindi.

If you are having trouble finding an Indian in your workplace (and you are outside of India) - just look for the youngest person with the most degree's! Now, I am very, very sure some people will be offended by that (especially those with many degrees!) In case you are one of them ... get back to your MBA textbooks!

I'm not one for self-promotion (actually I am) but I'll let you check this ad out for yourself. PS: there are certain scenes in this clip that happen to me everyday!!



Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home